Eligible applicants can refer online to the following link (http://erecruitment.nsia.gov.af/nsia/) and submit their documents with their attachments (copy of citizenship ID, educational documents, work experience documents) application form Online.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Bureau of Statistics and Information
- Job title: Expert in monitoring the construction of infrastructure
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- National: Afghan
- No. of opportunity: 2
- Deadline: 26.03.2021
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- Natural Resources,
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System (GIS) from national and international educational institutions inside or outside The country is preferred to higher degrees in the above fields.
- Have at least one year of work-related work experience.
- Proficiency in administration and management, communication and computer skills, and English language
- Full acquaintance with Geographic Information System and Applications (ESRI).
- Familiarity with remote sensing and related programs
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan to achieve the set goals.
- Collect the necessary data from other relevant departments in order to prevent the construction and anger of government and public lands.
- Sharing construction information on government and public lands with relevant departments.
Get a quarter of the base map of the country from the online system of Planet company using CLI.
- Preparation of Vector Analysis Building Analytic Feed.
- Receive quarterly changes of repair constructions in the country.
- Evaluation and quality control of geographical layers of public and public lands on satellite images.
- Preparation of quantitative and qualitative reports of constructions on public and public lands.
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Required documents according to the recruitment procedure:
- ID card ( Tazkira )
- Application form
- Education documents
How to apply
For more information on Dari language and application form please visit the official website of the National Bureau of Statistics and Information