Review and audit the activities of domestic and foreign non-governmental organizations and ensure the implementation of laws and regulations related to work.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
- No of opportunity: 2
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Rank: 4
- Deadline: 15. May. 2021
Duties and responsibility
- Reviewing the administration, taking into account the nature and nature of the work, the number of personnel, and machinery to provide the necessary guidance.
- Reviewing the implementation of the regulations of the major forms of labor protection and safety techniques, providing health and safety conditions, providing work protection equipment, and other technical principles for the implementation of laws, regulations, and standards related to occupational safety.
- Reviewing the documents related to the registration of work-related accidents and the measures taken in order to prevent and repeat accidents.
- Examining the documents related to the compensation for damage related to work and the manner of exercising their rights in order to implement the laws and regulations.
- Arranging the monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant directorate in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Management and care of the affected employees, in order to ensure their employment, growth, encouragement, and training.
- Development and transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant directorate to the head of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant ministry/department.
- Reviewing the activities of dispute resolution commissions resulting from the work for the purpose of dispute resolution.
- Supervising and guiding government departments and social organizations in relation to the implementation of laws and regulations to prevent violations.
- Establishing relations and coordination with the departments of the relevant department and other departments in order to achieve the expected goals of the department.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: public administration, management, management and leadership, human resource management, law, sharia (jurisprudence and law), public policy, good governance, economics, public administration From national and international institutions from inside or outside the country and to a higher degree in the mentioned fields is preferred.
- Work experience: At least one year of work-related work experience to obtain a bachelor’s degree from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country.
- Necessary skills: Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English and computer skills in task-related programs.
How to Apply
For more information in Dari Language, you can visit the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs or you can also visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission