Care and control of matters related to the workplace kindergarten for compliance with the relevant regulations and procedures.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
- No of opportunity: 158
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Rank: 4
- Deadline: 15. May. 2021
Duties and responsibility
- Managing and regulating the affairs of the kindergarten in order to provide a calm and safe environment for children in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- Establish an effective mechanism for the admission of children, taking into account the relevant regulations and procedures.
- Care, review, and control of kindergarten teachers’ curricula to accelerate the implementation of the relevant department.
- Supervision of baby food, attendance, intrinsic affairs and delivery of tariffs, and obtaining a hangman for better coherence of affairs.
- Preparing and arranging suggestions to meet the needs and improve and develop kindergarten services.
You May Like to Apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Arranging the monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant directorate in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Ensuring the implementation of affairs at and at a specific time, taking into account the relevant work plans,
- Management and care of affected employees to ensure their employment, growth, encouragement, and training.
- Development and transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant department.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: pedagogy, education, public administration, public policy, administration and business, general management, educational management, psychology, sociology, public administration, the law from national and international institutions From inside or outside the country and to a higher degree in the mentioned fields is preferred.
- Work Experience: At least one year of work-related work experience to obtain a bachelor’s degree from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country.
- Skills required: Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English or computer skills in task-related programs.
How to Apply
For more information in Dari Language, you can visit the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs or you can also visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission