Providing information and technical technology facilities and services for the offices of the e-ID distribution center of the respective province in accordance with the policies of the department.
|Location||Kabul, Multi Cities|
|Organization||National Bureau of Statistics and Information|
|No. of Opportunity||130|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As an organization Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Information Technology Officer|
|Contract Duration||One year|
|Deadline||04. April. 2021|
At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: computer science, computer engineering, informatics, information technology, information management, information systems, and a higher degree is preferred in the mentioned fields;
- Work experience: one year of related work experience (administrative and executive)
- Fluency in the official languages of the country (Pashto and Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Only residents of the relevant district can apply for jobs (IT staff).
- Computer skills in task-related applications;
- Ability to type (computer writing) Pashto and Dari texts
- Ready to perform the task in the first or second shift of the relevant electronic ID card distribution center, as needed.
- Ready to perform the task according to the payment method based on the result of the work as needed.
- Ready to perform the task in case of change of position (center to the district, vice versa, and from one district to another district)
Duties and responsibilities
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Have complete information about the procedures, bills, guidelines, and legislative documents related to the electronic ID card;
- Installation of computer network equipment, information technology system, and internet connection in the relevant department of the province and the center;
- Ensuring the operation of the joints in proper working conditions Informing the relevant department of any function and issues related to the joints;
- Maintenance of information technology infrastructure in the Statistics and Information Department of the respective province and the electronic ID distribution center.
- Installation and calibration with IPv4 & IPv6, VOIP, VPN, NAT, DNS, DHCP, DOMAIN, TCP / IP;
- Installation and use of Microsoft and Linux operating systems;
- Installation and use of MS Office 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016;
- Install and troubleshoot MikroTik & Cisco Routers / Switches & Access points
- Installation and use of RHEL6 / 7, MS Server 2008/2012/2016;
- Install and activate electronic ID software as soon as possible.
- Installation and activation of security cameras and electronic machines;
- Regular maintenance of all hardware and troubleshooting printers and copiers;
- Provide timely technical assistance to all departments of the electronic ID distribution center.
- Maintaining and updating the information database Providing technical assistance to the electronic ID distribution center.
- Quality management, service performance, expansion of computer and Internet network to all parts of ID card distribution center;
- Full knowledge of the citizenship law, the population registration law, and the working mechanism of the National Statistics and Information Office;
- Participate in capacity building programs run by the department;
- Observance of bills, policies, and strategies of the e-ID distribution office in daily operations;
- Having commitment, honesty, and a sense of responsibility for the assigned tasks;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, relevant activities and achievements in order to inform the leadership of the department;
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant department.
How to Apply
If you are eligible for this opportunity you can apply online via the official website of the National Bureau of Statistics and Information
For more information please visit the official website of NSIA and you can also read more in Dari Language click here