The Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations of Afghanistan offers 11 jobs opportunity in different sectors for more information please visit the official website of the organization, you can also find more info in Dari language on the official website, keep in mind if you eligible for the opportunity please apply before the deadline, the late application will not be accepted by the Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations of Afghanistan
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations of Afghanistan
- Gender: Male and Female
- Salary: As an organization Salary scale
- Application type: Email
- National: Afghan
- Deadline: 01.04.2021
- Server employee
- Review and register documents
- Biometric registration
- Farman Public Awareness Specialist – 108 PD-108 Public Awareness Specialist
- Responsible for the registration center for beneficiaries
- Information quality control partner
- Admin and compliance manager
- Finance and procurement manager
- Head of liaison with institutions and attracting donations
- Department of Identification and Stabilization of the Diaspora
- Assistance Needs Assessment Officer
- Diaspora Spatial Coordination Department
- General management of diaspora population stabilization
- General Management of Diaspora Coordination
- Arrange the annual work plan in accordance with the project plan.
- Arranging and submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, regular reports on the progress of activities and achievements of the relevant department in accordance with the program policy guidelines and submitting it to the unit in the field of work progress.
- Perform other duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
Employment conditions (level of education and work experience):
- At least a bachelor’s degree in engineering, social sciences, public administration, economics, survey, the law is preferred to a higher degree.
- Experience: Four years of task-related experience
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity with English.
- Computer skills
- Computer skill
- Work experience
- Education documents
How to Apply
Dear eligible applicants, from the date of publication of the announcement, you can obtain the bill of duties of the mentioned opportunities from the website of the Ministry and send their documents to the email address [email protected] before the date of May 01, 1400, after the date of expiration of the forms. Not accepted.
For more information please visit the official website